Tuesday, August 27, 2013

'IPad charger exploded in England - AD.nl

  • Register
  • My saved articles
  • Welcome
  • Unsubscribe
  • My saved articles
store
By: editors
27-8-13 – 12:21 source: BuzzT
© ap.

After an iPhone charger is now also an iPad charger exploded in England. Tim Gillooley pulled the device from his iPad when it was charged. At that time the charger exploded and he got a huge shock, he told Mirror.

© EPA.

“I heard a bang and I was shot through the room. I was in shock,” said Tim. “Nine times out of ten my daughter gets himself out of the charger. I think they could have died from the shock,” says Gillooley sure.

Gillooley bought the iPad in November for his year-old daughter at a Apple Store in Liverpool. He had already noticed that the device had charging problems. Therefore he had three months earlier returned it to the store.

There he would have been that there was no problem with the iPad or the charger. Hear Yet he bought a new charger from Apple to see if that would solve the problem, but that was not the case.

Apple was unavailable for comment.

according to the newspaper
  • Also

  • Take a subscription to the AD
  • Reply
  • storage
  • Mail
  • Print
src=”http://static3.ad.nl/ad/images/general/social-sharing-detail.png” alt=”Social Media”/>

SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVATE

Report an error in the article to our editors

Your opinion counts!