Last updated: February 25, 2016
Every Facebook user now has the look-I-like-button, but now there are many more ways to respond to a post with a simple icon. In total you now have the choice of six different emoji that Facebook itself has given the name Reactions. What exactly are the options and how to use them
Facebook Reactions: from cute to upset
As mentioned earlier, in total, six different emotions. These are the following ways:
- Nice : The standard inside out that we all know. Like a message fun or interesting, you make this known with the famous blue Facebook icon
- great . The superlative of fun. A heart means that you will find something quite amazing, so other know even better that they should not miss this message
- Funny . You lie completely in stitches by post laughter, then make it known with this happy looking emoji. Good alternative to typing LOL and haha
- Dazed . You stand there amazed at what you’ve read in a post or you are very overwhelmed, you can this surprised-looking using emoji
- Sad . when a message hits you or you for example want to express your compassion, then there are those suitable emoji premeditated
- <. strong> Angry : you get really furious a particular post or you can somewhere so very over excited, you can express your emotions with this emoji
using Facebook Reactions on the iPhone
the use of these new comments in the Facebook app on iPhone and iPad is a piece of cake You just need to follow the following steps.
- Find a post on and do you hold your finger on the Find-me-like-button.
- Move your finger upwards and slide it over the different emoji.
- emoji are individually amplified, so you can see what they mean.
- let your fingers loose on an emoji to submit.
- Do you still send no response, move your finger over downwards and release of screen release.
- you can also select an emoji through the Find-me-like-button for holding down and holding your finger over the screen. then tap the right emoji on.
This method works in the exact same way on the mobile site of Facebook.
Facebook Reactions on the website
Check your Facebook via the internet browser, for example, a Mac, you use the Facebook Reactions as follows:
- Move your mouse over the Find-me-like-button and leave it there for a short time
<. li> then select with your mouse the right emoji and click on it.
In this article we show you how you can easily scan, edit multiple pages and can send as a PDF document. We use the app CamScanner , but there are more options. Apps as Genius Scan , Evernote Scannable and Fine Scanner are almost identical and also work well.
Photos instead of scanning
A typical scanner is in most cases using sensors that analyze a document exposed on a glass plate. The sensors thereby move from left to right in order to map the entire document. This technique course you can not simulate with your iPad, but there is another way to make a scan of a document, namely just with the camera of your iPad. A disadvantage is that you never have managed to put a document exactly right and without oblique viewing angle of the picture. Also, you have to deal with shadows and other artifacts that can provide an unclear scan. Therefore, it is necessary to use a special app if you want to scan your iPad. Make sure in any case that you have a good exposure for a scan with the camera of your iPad, it’s best to use a stable surface and make the shot with natural light.
There you will find a number of good apps in the App Store, and have similar functions. In this course we will use the popular app CamScanner. This app is also available for the iPhone and also offers a free version. However, the free version is only to use the iPhone and only useful to test the app, the app adds the final result include a watermark on your file. This of course is not suitable if you really want to use the app. For iPad download the HD version for 4.99 euros. When you open the app for the first time, it looks a bit unclear, but the principle is very simple. To start, you tap with the camera on the round button. The camera is activated and by tapping the camera icon, you take a picture. Make sure the photo you take is clear and that the document is somewhat right. This makes the subsequent correction easier
Grade . *****
Price : € 4.99 (+ in-app purchases)
size : 25.2 MB
Genius Scan + – PDF Scanner
Rating : ****
Price € 6.99
size : 15.7 MB
Grade : ****
size 27.4 MB
Fine Scanner PRO
Grade : ****
Price € 4.99 (+ in-app purchases)
size : 16.3 MB
Mickeymii on February 24, 2016 #
Today I bought a new iPad for my grandmother. Now, of course, must be interpreted all the data. This went quite well via iCloud. Now there is a large part of the pictures are not transferred. How do I get these pictures are the easiest on the new iPad. The iPad is not connected to a computer.
Muiter on February 24, 2016 #
Photo Sync works perfectly well … themselves as to iOS to OSX. Why do you need WiFi for this.
Ipadtipper on February 24, 2016 #
Very useful work google photo app. See also http://www.hcc.nl/fotoapp
Beech on February 24, 2016 #
What are the settings on your iPad related photos in the cloud?