Friday, August 15, 2014

4 Reasons for the iPad obsession your toddler – TrustedReviews

Do you have a minute? There are so many reasons. Let’s start with the appeal of ‘mama imitate. Yes, I myself am also guilty. I know; full attention to your child, so do not give half-hearted food and keeping an eye on your iPad. But sometimes … that’s a bit tricky.

iPad? Yes please mama!

Makes me a bad mother? No, I think not. If I could do this forever, well, it would in my opinion be a different story. But that is a judgment. And I judge rather not talk about other people. Well, apart from the fact that the toddler his mother wants to imitate, is the size a major attraction for toddlers. The tablet is more convenient, larger and clearer than my iPhone. Yes even toddlers can handle this better than the small smartphone screen.

A bit of a shame, however, that the case (the one with magnetic closure) as easily unhooked when the iPad there to lift. And yes, that’s ever happened to me. Fortunately nothing insurmountable happened to mom’s iPad.



Apps, apps, apps

What’s even more interesting? All those nice (child) games that you in the App Store can find and buy. Very easy to achieve. Fortunately, you still need to fill out your password, as the last act differently had my iPad follow stand with all apps. Meanwhile I have only one folder ‘toddler’ is created, so I do not find all kinds roving games on my home screen.



Anything else watch

Child Please, you would think. Nothing is less true. Namely fully responsible apps that we have selected are not always interesting for her. As the toddler puts it in her own way: “Mom, I want something else to look.” In other words, no Dikkie Thick, Miffy or Bumba. No, preferably one of the apps mom. Or Fotostream. Or FaceTime.

“Children learn a lot by playing games on the iPad.”

It is to me a few times happened that I Things nearly got hit that way. rid On the other hand they have at some point unknowingly something beautiful discovered what I could do. With my pictures Reproduction of this feature has not yet succeeded me …

Games does learning

Our kids play outside a lot. If you believe the blades is that much more important than spending time indoors with tablet or TV. Themselves agree. Outside air is fresh and healthy. With outdoor games they learn important things like scrambling, interaction with other children and sense of balance. But do not be mistaken I am convinced that children learn a lot by playing games.

By becoming familiar and comfortable with various media, they can also learn very useful things. Such linkage. Think logically. And to be honest, we live in different times and this also includes a fact of life. Summarizing. Everything is too, is not good. Trust your mother or father instinct and let your child occasionally (short) play with the iPad.

What do you think? Is it good to play

your toddler with the iPad

The reactions are loaded, please wait …

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment