Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Craft yourself iPad apps together with PIMP - MacWorld

The service P.I.M.P. it should be possible to produce apps. possible now for everyone P.I.M.P. is a service of Layer Gloss and provides a simple web interface where they can develop on the basis of templates apps. Whether it works really that simple? MacWorld went ahead with P.I.M.P. to work.

Where

Layer Gloss was originally intended for designers and publishers, it will also focus on new templates with a wider audience. This is done under the name PIMP, which stands for Personal Mobile Interactive Publishing.

You can add multiple pages with distinct themes.

With the new service, the Dutch Layer Gloss show that really anyone can be a publisher. As you would with P.I.M.P. For example, an app can make for example your photos or portfolio. The apps created can then be published in the AppStore and iPad app.

at a cost of 10 euros per month

Experience
myself am equally started working with PIMP to see if the service is really as accessible as the makers claim. And guess what, it’s true that largely making apps accessible enough for most users

.

During my test P.I.M.P. I had arranged via the web interface simply one of the proposed templates selected some photos uploaded, and voila, I had a real iPad app rigged. However, this was so simple that the app-builder in my eyes maybe even something ‘to’ is easily accessible, and some more features and customization options are therefore desirable.

iPhone and Android
this example, I do not see it happen fast MacWorld that the app will be coming soon PIMP This would require the enhanced Layer Gloss App Creator are better suited. Want to start an application, however, mainly focus on conveying impressions, this service Layer Gloss may be a good and affordable option.

The LayperGloss App Creator lets you easily create a free complete iPad build app.

Layer Gloss promises soon to P.I.M.P. the ability to add in addition to the iPad also publish apps on iPhone and Android devices. Curious about P.I.M.P.? Click here to see it for yourself to experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment