Wednesday, October 21, 2015

E-mail address change on iPad mini – One More Thing

 Photos Profile of TheoKl

TheoKl 22 hours ago #

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I have a strange problem on the iPad so I hope someone can help
My e-mail has long been of xxxx@online.nl to xxxx@netvisit.nl changed and I have tried everything to change this. Through settings, via account, iTunes etc. but the old email address coming back and every time it asks for a password which is of course nowhere to be found.
What am I doing wrong or what should I do to this change so that it itemized for passwords does not come back?
Thanks for your advice.

Profile picture of Tarun

tarun 13 hours ago #

Your address has changed. You’ve changed in Mail. But you AppleID, that’s changed. Or that even the @ online.nl address?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment