Sunday, January 5, 2014

Intro: Rens at CES - Tablet Guide

CES 2014 is coming, which guarantees a weeklong news on tablets, computers, accessories and software, but also about cars, phones, and basically anything with a plug. Naturally Tablet Guide follows next week all the tablet news of the largest consumer electronics fair in the world closely. But this year we are doing something new. Editorial Rens Blom will be present at the fair, and keep us informed of his daily experiences on this mega-fair in sin city . In this introduction Rens introduces himself and he will set out his expectations. Did you ask Rens? Do not hesitate to ask in the comments!

they

Rens Hello all, first of all I wish you a happy new year. Let’s all work together to make 2014 a great year, starting with the CES. My name is Rens Blom and I write for some time for Tablet Guide. I’m 16 years old and am interested in mobile development, especially smartphones, tablets and associated systems, equipment and other gadgets. It worked me to be able to combine my passion for writing interest and here I am very happy with it.

addition to publishing articles and reviews visit me sometimes what, last September, for example, the IFA in Berlin. The year has just begun and Tablet Guide already sent me into the world, this time to Las Vegas. From 7 to 10 January there will CES place, the world ‘s largest trade fair for consumer electronics. In preparation for the exhibition, several companies have already presented products, others make us even more delicious with teasers (eg ASUS and Acer). Also, there are companies that still keep tight lipped while everything was already leaked. One example is Samsung, which is very likely going to present several new tablets that come in the Galaxy Note and Galaxy Tab line. In recent days there are many products made publicized, including dozens of tablets. Tablet Guide, I’m going to scour the show floor, and it even feel the tooth.

CES 2013 Las Vegas (WikiMedia)

Source: Nobuyuki Kondo (Creative Commons)

During CES I publish my every day experiences of the day, you can read it on the website. It is an online journal where I tell what I saw that day at the fair and have done, and particularly in the field of tablets and accessories. What are my first impressions of the presented tablets, which are often only a few months later in stores? You read it in my diary. And see, because I go (much) to take pictures. A picture says more than 1000 words, right? ;-)

If you already have questions

than you under this article propose, may I will do my best to answer them. In my articles I publish at CES can you react naturally to your heart.

CES 2014 logo

My expectations for the stock market are high, especially if I join you take that news of recent days. Several manufacturers have already presented interesting tablets and I can not wait to feel it. Those of the tooth Also among the not yet presented tablets, which officially does not exist yet, sit in my some gems. So I’m very curious about the Asus VivoTab Note 8, but Samsung also makes me very curious with the new family in the Note and Tab 3 series. Of course there are also many accessories for tablets to which I am very curious and I will certainly come back companies and products that I’ve never heard of. Of course not only tablets, running the CES there are many new smart phones and other gadgets presented. However, I want the smart watch there just pick out that smart watches will in fact be very important this year. Several manufacturers are going (expected) during the fair a showcase, including ZTE, Intel and Cookoo. Samsung hinted this week for a successor to the Galaxy Gear, so who knows, we see that even passing at CES. Qualcomm is expected to her recently presented Toq (nice name for your smart watch) show, and of course there are many more companies present. I’m very curious to see how and if so, whether smart watches the tablet experience enriching.

Anyway, I will keep you informed of my adventures during CES and might have to ask you, I love to hear them. See you in Vegas!

Author: Rens Blom

Rens, with its 16 years, the youngest editor and currently sits in fifth Havoline. Next year he is going to follow the course of journalism. He writes for a while for various webs ites and loves smart phones, tablets, applications and operating systems. Tablet Guide, he also writes except news reviews of tablets and applications and can assist his people on the forum. … Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment