Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My problem is that my recovery partition on my Asus Tablet Vivo is ... - Tablet Guide

Hello My problem is that my recovery partition on my Asus Tablet Vivo is damaged.
I want to reset to factory settings but when I change to the Charm bar go and choose PC settings and then under choose the cup overall system reset option with data loss.
then I get a message that my recovery partition is corrupted and can not continue.
I do a factory restore using the recovery I have made through a USB stick then I have the USB adapter to connect via a cable to the port on the tablet, where you as I follow the previous steps that a step further, but then I get back the Tablet also charging.
reported that the tablet can be used as it is connected to the battery is not to put the factory settings and should therefore be connected to the mains, but is in that port so the USB stick so I have a problem.
anyone know how I This can solve to still turn back? factory settings

MVG Ron Zuijderwijk

No comments:

Post a Comment