The iPad has changed a lot of things – even the way we make music. In a new commercial for Apple is to see and hear. The movie shows how Elliphant musician makes music: for example, they write lyrics at home and take the road numbers. The spot is part of the campaign ‘Start Something New’, which organizes around the Apple iPad Air 2. Earlier, the
The music you hear is the song ‘All or Nothing’, from Elliphant itself. There is a special iPad remix of. In the movie you see and hear also still Gaslamp Killer and DJ Raton
As for the apps you see:.
- GarageBand (€ 4.99, iOS Universal, iOS 8.0+) – Music Editing with official audio app from Apple
- IMPC Pro (€ 12.99, iOS, iPad, iOS 7.0+) – Professional music production on the iPad
- Nano Studio (€ 13.99, iOS Universal, iOS 7.0+.) – Recording for iPad
- Serato Remote (€ 12.99, iOS, iPad, iOS 7.0+) – An app for DJs
- Manual Camera – Custom Exposure & amp; Controls (€ 1.99, iOS Universal, iOS 8.0+) – Photo app, giving you precise control over focus, exposure, ISO, shutter speed and more
. and also below Apogee microphone can be seen in the movie. Available at the Apple Store .
Gonny van der Zwaag is founder and editor of iculture. She is author of the recently published book “ Fit with apps and wearables and writes daily in January about another sport or gezondheidsapp Fithacking.nl