WhatsApp Web lets you chat on a Mac or PC, but also makes it possible to use WhatsApp on your iPad. We’ll show you how this convenient feature works.
With the rollout of WhatsApp Web for iPhone users, the chat app now to use on your computer, but an iPad version is still missing. That probably does not come as WhatsApp does not work without your phone number. Yet there is a way to use WhatsApp on the iPhone, simply by making use of WhatsApp Web. The steps we will explain how it works below.
- Open Safari on your iPad and go to https://web.whatsapp.com/ ;
- Now tap the address bar at the top and wipe down;
- In the space below the address will appear two options. Press “Request desktop site” to load the entire website;
- Then a qr-code image. Press the WhatsApp app ‘Settings & gt; WhatsApp Web ‘and scan the code;
- You will be logged in and can use WhatsApp on your iPad
Raumfeld One S – Compact WiFi speaker
Impressive room-filling sound
. Intuitive app
Easy, Wireless & amp.; quick to install
Find out more
That was it! It is now possible to What saps your iPhone and continue the conversations that you started on your iPhone. It is important to ensure that both your iPad and iPhone do not go offline during use; otherwise the web version does not simply work.
Web WhatsApp iOS 9
Already using iOS 9, it works querying the desktop site in a different way. When you are on the page WhatsApp Web, you are at the bottom, tap the share icon, swipe to the right and then on “Request desktop site” to choose.
→ Read also : Zo Use your WhatsApp Web with your iPhone